“I AM A CARNIVORE WHO LOVES THIS PLACE....EVERYTHING DELISH!”
Review of Thai Vegan

Thai Vegan
Ranked #50 of 1,775 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Raynolds Addition
Peralta, New Mexico, United States
“I AM A CARNIVORE WHO LOVES THIS PLACE....EVERYTHING DELISH!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I first tried this wonderful food at a function/gala for work. Not realizing until the end of it that all of the dishes were vegan. All I can say is that all of us there that evening back in April 2014 were delightfully surprised. I have tried many items on the menu, but be sure to try the Papaya Salad, Sweet & Spicy Pot Stickers, Green curry w/"chicken" and Freshy rolls. Oh the soups also wonderful. Enjoy! I REALLY LOVE the Central Ave. location it is light and bright, plus service excellent.

Tucson
“Absolutely delicious”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

The vegan food here was so good and there were lots of options. We each got a lunch special and there was more food than we could eat (for a very reasonable price).

Newark,Delaware
“Loved It”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I tend to shy away from Thai restaurants in the US, I've been to Thailand and loved the food over there. But, this place was calling my name and I suggested eating there. It's fantastic!!! If your vegan or vegetarian, this is an incredible place for you to have dinner.

Visited July 2014
Citrus Heights, California
“Good Vegan food - Good Thai food”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I've eaten here several times. The food is good and we all had an enjoyable meal. My daughter is a vegetarian and she really enjoys it. I found it to be a 3.5 rating. But I would go back...

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“You Will Not Be Disappointed”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

An Albuquerque restaurant with two locations. I went to the one in Nob Hill and the food was excellent. Lovely decor and service is good. I highly recommend the chocolate chip banana for dessert.

1 Thank Jenius2011