“Healing hands & Great customer service too!”
Review of Lima Kai Massage

Lima Kai Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a variety of relaxing massage therapy in a peaceful setting, in downtown Albuquerque. Located in the lower level of the Galeria plaza, right across from The Hotel Andaluz, Hyatt Regency, and Double Tree Hotel. Book straight from our website or call us today!
Drogheda
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Healing hands & Great customer service too!”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I was in ABQ recently for a conference but was suffering from horrible back pain. Dawn at Lima Kai added an extra appointment to her already booked day, and after three massages, had alleviated my pain and made it bearable for me travel again.

I've been having massages for over 20 years and Dawn's massage is the most effective I've ever had due to her combination of techniques. If you need a massage in ABQ, there's only only place to go, Lima Kai and ask for Dawn!

Visited February 2014

San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Massage Ever!”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I have several massages per month as therapy for an injured back. Finding a good therapist while traveling through a city can be hit or miss. Thank you, Jenn for a deeply therapeutic, treatment. I can say with no reservation, your lovely energy and care for my individual needs was deeply appreciated. I highly recommend the Honey massage treatment.

Visited February 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I recently visited this massage studio in ABQ and was immediately welcomed with a warm smile. My massage therapist was Kara, and she was very informative and listened to my every need. The bodywork was wonderful and felt immediately comfortable. I have had other massages in my life and was never instantly as comfortable as I was here. Definitely recommend!

Visited March 2013
2 Thank GreyUnfolds
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“must relax!”
Reviewed 13 February 2013

This was my first massage ever, and it was a great experience. I was greeted right away by my therapist, filled out some very light paperwork, and then shown to the massage room. The atmosphere of Lima Kai is very calm and relaxing.The room was at a comfortable temperature, and there were even heated blankets. I originally signed up for a half hour Swedish massage, but after consulting with my therapist, she recommended a craniosacral massage to ease anxiety and promote relaxation. My therapist, Jen R.,was caring, attentive, and even put in extra time to work with me. Perfect ending to a long day! Visit Lima Kai when you need some relaxation for your body and peace of mind~

Visited February 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Therapists in Albuquerque”
Reviewed 2 November 2011

I have had many massages through the years, all over NM. I have been a loyal customer now for a few months, and can recommend every therapist at this downtown gem. I feel lucky to have found all of their massage therapists are amazing healers with caring souls.

3 Thank SwiftyM