First time at a Studio 6. Loved the full kitchen, and the room was large and clean. The bed was very very comfortable.The property was quiet, and the front desk people were friendly.
Two week stay. A great value for a week's stay but for vacationers, no pool. But there is a Motel 6 just a ways down and you can use theirs for free. Wi-Fi worked great. No problems. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio 6 Albuquerque North is located near shopping and dining. Visit Cliffs Amusement Parks, Coronado Village Golf Course or Animal Attractions. Enjoy a fully equipped kitchen and coin laundry facility. WIFI available for a fee in all modern guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Studio 6 Albuquerque North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Studio 6 Albuquerque North Hotel Albuquerque
- Studio 6 Hotel Albuquerque