Hi, Heard about the Studio Six in Albuquerque on another forum and stayed there in July 2006. This is certainly an economical chain hotel but we felt a good value. The room was very small but adequate for one night. The full refrigerator was a nice option for us. It was clean, the bed ok and the only complaint would be the blanket could have been replaced. The carpet was clean as was everything else. I would stay here again. We did not experience any loud noise or problems with the property. We did stay right next to the office. For someone on a budget, this is not a bad property to select.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio 6 Albuquerque North is located near shopping and dining. Visit Cliffs Amusement Parks, Coronado Village Golf Course or Animal Attractions. Enjoy a fully equipped kitchen and coin laundry facility. WIFI available for a fee in all modern guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Studio 6 Albuquerque North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Studio 6 Albuquerque North Hotel Albuquerque
- Studio 6 Hotel Albuquerque