“Good, but not "to die for"”
Review of Papaburgers

Papaburgers
Ranked #487 of 1,852 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Reviewed 24 May 2013

There was so much hype about this place from my son and his wife, that I couldn't wait to go. My bacon cheeseburger and fries were very good, but not out of the ordinary. Thinking I had caught them on a bad day, I went back a second time...this time with a friend. Same. What's the big deal, we both said. Better than a fast food place and freshly prepared, but that's about it. You stand on line and order and then they yell out your number and you run up and pick up your order. Big open space with booths and tables...no atmosphere at all. Clean and friendly. Looks like they have a regular following, which is always nice. As for me, I will head to Ezra's Place down the street or to my favorite burger joint...Outback Steakhouse.

Reviewed 13 October 2012 via mobile

Kinda hidden in the Los Ranchos Villa shopping center - delicious hamburgers, good fries, tasty hot dogs. Nice atmosphere - easy access for handicapped family member. Clean bathrooms.

Reviewed 7 December 2011

don't let the appearance fool you. housemade from scratch and you can tell. fresh and tasty and some of the best green chile around. during lunchtime, it is packed! best is to call in your order..