“Lots of junk with some treasures”

Jackalope Albuquerque
Ranked #21 of 103 Shopping in Albuquerque
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I went here to find a kiva ladder. They were totally out of them although the next day I bought one in the Santa Fe Jackalope where they had dozens. This store has some very nice Zapotec weavings (a decent size is about $90), Day of the Dead stuff, lots of rocks and beads, Asian Tschotkes, Mexican Tshotkes, and big pots made in Vietnam. It is a clean store and obviously appeals to plenty of people. I didn't find it exciting but I didn't find it repugnant either.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I visited here in the mid-90's and looked forward to returning. I was a bit disappointed. There were few really good deals and everything looked kind of worn out. Unfortunately I was flying so didn't even bother looking at large pottery - maybe that was where the deals were. Still, I probably wouldn't return.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

Then take it down. We rearranged our schedule because of your posted hours (9am to 6pm daily) only to find that 7 of us had driven out here for nothing. They don't open til 10am on Sunday! One of our party need to be at the airport at 10:30am.

4  Thank mzwhiz
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I always enjoy going to jackalope because you never know what you'll find. I find it interesting, amusing, and always unexpected. And occassionally they have really good sales.

1  Thank Kelly01234