“The bomb!!!”

Nate and Hannah's
Ranked #158 of 1,763 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“The bomb!!!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We've been here twice so far and the food is excellent!! We are very picky and this place holds up to standards with quality freshness and taste!! We will tell others about Hannah & Nates & continue to go there ourselves. Thank you hannah & Nates for serving yummy tasty excellent food!! Xoxo

• Visited May 2014

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Tasty hidden gem”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

What a great suggestion from some friends of mine. Very local feeling. The decor is whimsical, country, comfortable, very clean. Not a large place so expect a little wait at peak times.
They only serve breakfast and lunch but need not do more. The menu has a variety of items and both menus served till 2pm. We had a Hannah's Omelet and a Nate's Omelet both were exceptional. Approx. $10 per person-worth it. All the staff was very friendly & when I asked the young waitress what her favorite was she said "Oh, my gosh" & started naming off several items. Her first was the Hannah Omelet-that I did not regret ordering. Also both their red and green chili is worth a try. The green did not have a bite to it just good flavor. I had yet to meet a red chili sauce that I liked because to me they all have this powdery taste, not this one. The only bad point about this place is that they are located on the westside of Albuquerque and I live well beyond the eastside. Hopefully they eventually open a spot on my side of town but I hope they maintain their small quaint family feel with excellent employees.

• Visited April 2014
Vancouver, Washington
“Love their Breakfast Menu!”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Visiting family in New Mexico and found this place accidentally. We were glad we did. Great breakfast menu. I had the Albuquerque Quesadilla. Delicious! Fresh fruit and salsa completed my meal. Loved the decor. Felt like you were in a European bistro. Staff was friendly and courteous. Bright and cheerful is how you felt eating. There is another restaurant in Corrales that we will have to try as well.

• Visited April 2014
Truckee, CA
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

I joined family here for breakfast on the west side of town. All three of us enjoyed our meals, fresh, delicious, reasonable priced. And well worth the 20 minute wait to be seated because they were very busy. Once seated our waitress was fast and friendly, food ordered and arrived in a timely manner.
This is my new favorite breakfast place when I come to town to visit!

• Visited March 2014
Corrales, New Mexico
“It's the atmostphere!”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Although I have eaten at both locations of "Nate & Hannah's I much prefer the Corrales location. The food is the same but atmosphere doubles the eating experience. I'm not certain but I think there is a larger menu in Corrales. It was my distinct pleasure to meet Phil on my first visit and we have become good friends since. I recall that I had ordered Eggs benedict but as an individual who doesn't eat pork I had requested that the Canadian Bacon be left off. I had only taken a few bites when Phil passed by and noted that the bacon was missing.........................with an exuberant apology Phil explained that his staff was new and they had made a mistake on my order. The relief was dully noted on his expression when I explained. It's this attention to detail that makes Nate & Hannah's my go to place for a relaxing meal experience!
Fat boy in a wheelchair (Larry)

• Visited February 2013