“Local Reviewer”

Ironwood Kitchen
Ranked #216 of 1,816 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

One of the best breakfast places in all of Albuquerque! I crave the papa's and the Jane Burrito. For being "Mom & Pop" they are amazingly consistent.

Never a less than spectacular meal!

Thank J.J. M

Reviewed 29 March 2014

The restaurant is located in the Unser Plaza Village (1 block north of McMahon on west side of Unser). If the rest of the menu is like their burgers, then everything here is delicious. We can hardly wait to return to try their breakfast fare.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Went here to try a local restaurant. Great food at reasonable prices. The staff is friendly and the service is good. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

The best green chili stew!!!! (Ever!) Flavor is amazing and consistant! Casual, clean and family oriented. The burgers are excellent too! We are becoming regulars. Wish we stumbled on this place sooner. Nice staff!! Nice place to take out-of-town-ers.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

While I was on a trip to Albuquerque for the Balloon Fiesta, I found this great place from looking at the reviews here on tripadvisor.
So first the restaurant is very clean, all the staff was nice, friendly and very helpful. The food is awesome, I could of just ate the chips and salsa as a meal. I had the enchilada plate and wife had the taco plate, both had such a great flavor, so good. If or when I'm ever in town again I'll eat here.