“Nice Airport Hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #37 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

I chose this hotel mainly because of its proximity to the airport. Airport pickup to the hotel was very prompt. Room was very nice & clean with a whirlpool bath tub. Chose not to eat breakfast there due to the "Waffle House" just down the road. If flying in again, I would come back.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Regina S, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This location was very nice when first opened. I stayed there a couple of years ago and was still usual quality I've come to expect at HGI's. My most recent stay (4/22/14) was not a pleasant experience. Property seems to have been neglected - amenities in room didn't work (TV, iron), fixtures were in need of replacement. Staff at breakfast not fluent in English. I will not be staying at this property in future.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Regina S, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We apologize for not having met your expectations and are grateful for your comments as they only help us to improve our service levels. We take your comments seriously and will use them for future improvement. We hope that you will consider staying with us again the next time you're in Albuquerque. Thank you.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

The room was wonderful, clean, quite, but WiFi is extra! The room was equipped with a Jacuzzi tub and the beds firmness was adjustable. The staff is welcoming and quickly checked me in. The parking can be difficult to navigate due to the location but has a San Francisco feel to it depending on where you park.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Regina S, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns regarding the Wifi. I do apologize if the information provided was incorrect. Hilton Garden Inns provide two levels of internet service. Complimentary is always a part of the service as well as a Premium service ($4.95) should you need faster service for streaming, downloading or video viewing.

When you go to the internet screen there are four options - the complimentary access will always be the first option. Again I do apologize for any confusion. The new premium access is being delivered to all Hilton Garden Inns over the months of April and May so some hotels do not have this upgrade but will soon should you run into similar troubles moving forward.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I was forced to take a smoking room even though I am a non-smoker and have a sensitivity to cigarette smoke. The hotel was completely booked and that's all that was left apparently. All of the amenities of a Garden Inn were present, and the gentleman that picked me up from the airport was very polite. The young lady behind the counter at reception was also very polite and I do not blame her for giving me a smoking room. I am unhappy that they give away all the non-smoking rooms even though I had a reservation for over a month for a non-smoking room.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

They have all the accommodations for a pleasant stay. Most importantly is the staff, they are awesome! They go out of their way to assure that you have to meet all of your needs and to assure you a pleasant stay. And I must give a tremendous shout out to the breakfast staff, what a group! From the chief to the servers, great people and to order breakfast. What else do need?

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Our family has come to depend on Hilton Garden Inn for a clean room (no mold in the shower), comfortable beds, and friendly service at a reasonable price. We haven't been disappointed yet with any of them that we've stayed in. I was also impressed to see a Keurig in my room for coffee :) This stay was just for sleep and showers, so we didn't eat breakfast or use the pool.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Wonderful helpful staff! I left one of my watches in the room when I checked out. The next day the hotel called me to let me know they had found my watch. I already thought their staff at this HGI was top notch. This just verified what I already knew about this great staff!