Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsrental caran early flightalbuquerque airporton demandshuttle servicerooms are cleanfront desk staffwake up callnext morningconvenient locationvery nice hotelbusiness centerbusiness tripnew mexiconice staygreat place to stayeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The hotel is convenient to the airport and has a shuttle to/from the airport. The rooms are clean and comfortable with a mini refrigerator and a fairly good selection of choices on the television. They offer only one HBO channel which limits watching movies unless you choose to purchase movies. The staff is friendly, conscientious, ad great at what they do. The breakfast is awesome.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Hilton has done a good job developing the Hilton Garden Inn concept. The hotels tend to be bright, cheery, have well-kept rooms with nice amenities (refrigerator, microwave), a well-stocked "pantry" for purchasing food and other items, and unfailingly pleasant and enthusiastic staff. The HGI near the Albuquerque Airport follows this formula to a tee. I often use this location when I have an early flight the next day. It is very close to the rental-car return, and they always offer to help shuttle me if I want to do so the night before.

For my latest visit, I was struck again how pleasant and well run this little hotel is. The front-desk personnel were great, offering water shuttle service upon my arrival, as well as fresh cookies. There is a nice outdoor patio. The room was very comfortable and functional with free Wi-Fi. Perhaps the biggest compliment I can make is that I wish I had had more time to stay at the hotel--it was really that pleasant. I will continue to use it when I have those early flights from ABQ to the east coast.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn is conveniently close to the Albuquerque airport. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff at the front desk was very nice. There are two levels of parking so if you can't find parking at the front of the hotel there is plenty of space in the lower level. The breakfast was good even though my order was wrong. The waiter brought out the breakfast, immediately realized the mistake, and had the cook re-make my omelette.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Location, location, location. After a 5 hr plane trip, all we wanted to do was kick our shoes off and relax. This hotel was just five minutes from the airpot's rental car lot so it allowed us to do just that. As for the facility, the staff was nice, the room was clean, and it was one block from the highway. Put it all toghether and it was perfect for our needs.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This hotel, due to my frequent travels, has become home away from home. It is consistently excellent on all levels. The staff is welcoming and always willing to help. The rooms are clean and fresh. The food is surprisingly good. The quality overall matches that of many more expensive hotels in which I stay in other major cities. Well done, HGI!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business