“Good Review”

Ranked #31 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Winter Haven Fl, United States
“Good Review”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Fine hotel and near airport. Easy access to any place in Albuquerque. Have stayed at this hotel about four times and have never had any situation that would keep me from staying there again in the future. Can't say that about a lot of the hotels I have stayed in over the years and I have traveled quite a bit.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Regina S, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Hello Charles,

Thank you for the great review! We strive to make our guests happy during their stay and are very pleased to hear your comments. We will be sure to share them with our staff and look forward to your next stay with us!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Salem, United States
Reviewed 11 July 2014

From the check in (including an adjustment we needed to make due to a late flight arrival), to the room and especially the option and service during a family breakfast gathering, this hotel did it all well!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Edgewood, United States
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We were celebrating our second anniversary. We had decided to spent it close to home.. We surfed the web for a long time to find one that had a Jacuzzi in the room. We had a wonderful stay and the room was very clean. Thank you.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My stay on June 29, 2014 was not good. The rooms are not very well insulated from outside
sounds. There were children running and yelling until after 1 am. Also adults outside talking and laughing. The air conditioning unit in the room pumped out cold air for sure but every time it kicked on it was loud enough to wake you up. NOT THAT I WAS SLEEPING!! I wish I had complained that night. I did voice my displeasure the next day. WHY didn't someone stop those children from yelling? You could also hear every word people were saying out in the hallway.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Regina S, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We apologize for not having met your expectations and are grateful for your comments as they only help us to improve our service levels. We take your comments seriously and will use them for future improvement. We hope that you will consider staying with us again the next time you're in Albuquerque. Thank you.
Lemoore, California
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Another great hotel stay, the beds are adjustable like a sleep number bed. The staff went above and beyond to be very helpful and courteous. The rooms are spacious and very clean. Our room had a mini spa which was very nice for tired and weary backs.

The breakfast was another great cooked to order omelet and all the fixin's. There was an issue with another traveling family who's children were out of control The head chef apologized and though it was not the staffs fault they still comp'd our meal.

There was one hiccup with a new maid. We had the "do not disturb" sign on the door and she still knocked on our door while we were still sleeping. Then I told her we would be going to breakfast and then we would pack and leave, then she could have the room for cleaning. When we returned from breakfast the maid was in our room cleaning I asked her to leave and then found my wife's pillow which ($100) helps with her allergies on the floor! I complained to the front desk what the maid had done. They apologized and explained the maid was new spoke little English. We did not ask for it but they did honor the 100% satisfaction guarantee and refunded our money.

I would stay there again anytime.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Regina S, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are happy to hear that the issues you encountered during your stay were taken care of efficiently and to your liking. We look forward to your next stay with us, thank you!
Caeur D Alene
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I travel about 160 days per year. I am used to checking in and dealing with the typical service. This was truly a fantastic experience.

Mark and Naomi in the front Desk made me feel at home. I had a very long day and needed some advice and some help with planning the rest of my trip.
All I needed to do is say what my problem was and Mark had a solution without hesitation. I have never been treated this well in a Hotel and I have staid in many resorts by the mayor chains. Mark will be a Manager of a hotel someday. He understands what Service and Hospitality stand for.

Naomi, she was sweet, attentive and genuinely interested in helping me with whatever I needed.

As usual, the beds are great, the hotel is clean and feels new, restaurant had great options, the bar area was groovy.

Loved this place.

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Jaime U
Thank you for the great comments! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We always strive to provide the best in guest service and love to hear when we've succeeded in doing so. We will share your comments with our staff and look forward to your next stay!
Pasadena, Texas, United States
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Clean, comfortable stay. We usually stay at the Hyatt Place, but they were booked up. I was concerned, but ended up VERY pleased with our stay. Quiet hotel. The only thing was the breakfast was not free. We chose to eat elsewhere.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple