“What a find!”

Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque North
Ranked #7 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We stopped here on a recommendation from a friend and weren't sorry at all! The desk staff was friendly and helpful, we got a good room quickly, and there was free dinner! The food was reasonable and plentiful and there were free drinks, too. The breakfast was amazing, with lots of variety.

Room Tip: The room, which wasn't expensive, included 2 meals.
1  Thank Andrea C

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We spent one night and were very comfortable. We had our two small dogs with us. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the evening "snacks" and breakfast were great - the staff pays close attention and replenishes items constantly. The young lady who was bartending in the evening was delightful and efficient. We love to stay at a Drury, and this one is outstanding. Highly recommend it.

1  Thank L_Miller2014
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The Drury Inn and Suites in Albuquerque was absolutely a fantastic place to stay. I thoroughly enjoyed the cleanliness and the professionalism of all the staff, especially Isaac at the front desk. You made my 4-day business stay worth every penny and I greatly appreciate how clean and fresh everything was. I especially enjoyed the breakfast buffet every morning, hot and fresh food that was far superior than any other hotel chains. Thanks, again!!!! Excellent place.

Room Tip: The upper floors were quieter, a lot of activity on the main floor. Mom's, dad and the kids wou...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank rapetey
Reviewed 11 April 2014

As always Drury Inn provides excellent service in all aspects of a stay at one of their Inns.
The staff is professional, warm and friendly. The Happy Hour and breakfast are exceptional . The food is presented in a welcoming manner..and very tasty. No need to travel to a restaurant after a long day of driving. All is there for the visitor.

2  Thank travelerLeClaire
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I was hosting an event at the restaurant across the parking lot from this Drury Inn and we found that the restaurant didn't have a projection screen. The General Manager at the hotel generously let us borrow their screen and helped us set it up. Our event speaker was a guest at the Drury Inn, but our event was not at this hotel. Our club is very grateful for the help and generosity we experienced from the general manager and we would recommend this hotel very highly.

Thank you BJ!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Our family always tries to stay at a Drury as this hotel chain just does things right. This property is clean, friendly check-in staff and offer a great complimentary breakfast and 3 free alcoholic beverages in the evenings. Our hotel rate was really reasonable and when you add in free dinner, drinks and breakfast you have a great value. We don't have small children in our party but given all the freebies and the large pool there was a large contingent of children so be prepared for that when staying at this location. The manager on duty (I think his name was Steve?) did a fabulous job keeping everything tidy and helping guests in the dining area.

Room Tip: Go for a room with the terrace - these all face away from the highway and have some great views of t...
Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank osugal29
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I had never stayed at a Drury Inn before, but I would definitely consider staying at one again. There is nothing fancy about the accommodations, but the benefits and customer service were excellent. The staff was always checking to make sure all my needs were met. Super professional and super friendly.

I was so impressed with the “5:30 Kickback.” The complimentary spread was so large that I never once had to go out and spend money on dinner. There were hot dogs, soup, pasta, baked potatoes, pretzels, chips and salsa, salad, veggies for dipping, and more. In addition, anyone over 21 got three free alcoholic beverages per evening – and not just wine and beer. I enjoyed a margarita and tequila sunrise, too!

Breakfast was just as filling. There was oatmeal, toast, waffles, bagels, muffins, sausages, biscuits and gravy, real scrambled eggs with toppings, yogurt, apples and bananas, donuts, and more!

The gym had three treadmills, one elliptical, one bike, weights with a bench, one TV, towels, and a water cooler. The gym was right next to the indoor pool and hot tub.

From 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm, there is free soda and popcorn in the lobby. You can grab a snack; sit back in the easy chair in your room, and watch free HBO.

Another freebie: free long-distance calls. I know most people have cell phones, but I have not seen this in any other hotel.

I was surprised. I actually slept really well in the soft sheets. I was right next to the highway so I could hear the road noise, but I actually liked it as background noise.
The bathroom featured a separate sink and toilet/shower area. The shower included a u-ring shower curtain rod, a large waterfall shower-head, and large shampoo, conditioner, and body wash dispensers mounted on the wall. There was no lotion though so I recommend bringing some.

The flat screen TV was a good size and swiveled so you could see it from different parts of the room. The room also had lots of electrical outlets, a decent-sized desk, drawers, silent mini-fridge, microwave, full-length mirrors, closet with about eight hangers, iron/ironing board, and plenty of light sources.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business