We stayed here over the 2011 Memorial Day Weekend. Picked this hotel ue to recommendations from Trip-Advisor and secondary by location. Very close to many restaurants, that are within a short walking distance. Loved the room, decor and overall condition of this property. Small pool with a jacuzzi, adjacent to a basketball court. Friendly staff. Only things we didn't "like" was that internet was really slow and on two occasions breakfast was very picked over and cold/stale. We ended up going to a local breakfast place called Weck's and loved it. Other then that we enjoyed our stay very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Few hotels in Albuquerque offer the comfort and convenience of the Residence Inn Albuquerque North located near attractions and popular restaurants. We are immediately accessible to I-25 of Jefferson near I-40. We are surrounded by over 20 restaurants and lounges including PF Changs China Bistro, Fox and Hound Sports Bar, Twin Peaks, Mimi's Cafe, Allure Bar & Grill, Texas Roadhouse, Fuddruckers, Landry's Seafood, Red Robin, Olive Garden, and much much more! There is something for everyone! Complimentary Evening Mix for hotel guests is available Monday-Wednesday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Albuquerque North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Albuquerque North Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Residence Inn