This is the fourth year we've stayed at this hotel. Sometimes its for a week, other times for just a few days. Its a wonderful place, always spotless. The complimentary breakfast is plentiful and great. Several times during the week they offer a light supper at 6 pm, plenty to take care of your dinner needs. The staff here is exceptional. Rooms are spacious and quiet. Location is excellent with easy access to I-25. Great casino (Sandia) just 5 miles up the road.) There are also planty of restaurants within walking distance in case you don't want to take advantage of the full kitchen in your room. (Who wants to cook while on vacation!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Few hotels in Albuquerque offer the comfort and convenience of the Residence Inn Albuquerque North located near attractions and popular restaurants. We are immediately accessible to I-25 of Jefferson near I-40. We are surrounded by over 20 restaurants and lounges including PF Changs China Bistro, Fox and Hound Sports Bar, Twin Peaks, Mimi's Cafe, Allure Bar & Grill, Texas Roadhouse, Fuddruckers, Landry's Seafood, Red Robin, Olive Garden, and much much more! There is something for everyone! Complimentary Evening Mix for hotel guests is available Monday-Wednesday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Residence Inn Albuquerque North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Albuquerque North Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Residence Inn