“Excellent Hotel and Even Better Staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Residence Inn Albuquerque North

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Residence Inn Albuquerque North
Ranked #61 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Excellent Hotel and Even Better Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013

I've stayed at this location three times, each for an overnight. The rooms are excellent and completely up-to-date, and the staff is fantastic. I'm a roadwarrior and spend 6-7 months a year travelling, mostly in Marriotts. This Residence Inn is one of the best hotels I've stayed in.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Zumajay
LeAunaW, Manager at Residence Inn Albuquerque North, responded to this review, 22 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Residence Inn North Albuquerque, NM. It's nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for choosing Marriott hotels when you travel. Our staff appreciates your kind words and we look forward to having you back in the future. Our Residence Inn is your home away from home as well as ours.

Regards,

Le'Auna Williams, AGM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Taos, New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

This Residence Inn is fairly new, easy access, and a well trained staff. They accommodated all of my room requests, recognized my elite status and went out of the way to move my room location when I did not like the traffic noise. The internet speed of 8 mgs download and 5 mgs up is among the fastest in any hotel.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank 2y2r2onot2
LeAunaW, Manager at Residence Inn Albuquerque North, responded to this review, 8 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Residence Inn Albuquerque North! We look forward to having you back in the future.

Le'Auna Williams
Assistant General Manager.
Rockwall, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

The hotel is fine...a typical Residence Inn and it is run well. The one thing that needs work is the breakfast...from two aspects. There were a few people there on the weekend we stayed, but several tables were dirty or had dishes remaining. Normally I wouldn't care, but the lady who was tending to breakfast was not engaged and therefore should have been hustling to get tables done. She was talking loudly with a male friend in the kitchen. Too loud. What otherwise would have been a quiet breakfast was marred, but having to listen to loud Vietnamese. She had time to talk incessantly, but no time to tend to breakfast.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank dcseny
Thank you for taking the time to write a reviwe about the Residence Inn Albuquerque North. I apologize that your experience at our hotel was not as plesant as it should have been. I have addressed the issues with our staff and we have made great improvements! I hope that when your travels bring you back to Albuquerque New Mexico you will choose to stay with us.

Regards,

Le'Auna Williams
Assistant General Manager
Germantown, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

I have Marriott Platinum status and stay often at full-service properties, but am fond of the larger rooms at Residence Inn properties, This is a very nice property. I liked the quick and convenient access to I-25. I had a nice, quiet and spacious room (301) and encountered no issues. The front desk staff was very friendly and made some helpful local restaurant and attraction recommendations. There are numerous low to high end restaurants in the immediate area (several within walking distance). I noticed 2 nearby sports bars and a brew house. Travel back to the ABQ airport was also relatively fast and convenient. I will definitely stay here again when I return to Albuquerque.

Room Tip: I liked room 301. It is a ways from the elevator, but right near the stairs. Also, no one walking...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Thom P
Thank you for being a Platinum Rewards member, and for taking the time to write a review about the Residence Inn Albuquerque North! It’s nice to know that our hotel is "perfect for you". We happen to be in a great location and I'm glad the surrounding restaurants and location to the airport accommodated your needs. I look forward to your next visit, we'll see you soon!
Albany, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

We stayed at the Residence Inn Albuquerque North during our visit to Albuquerque to attend the Balloon Fiesta. While everyone we met in Albuquerque was very friendly, the hotel staff was very helpful and friendly and did their very best to make our stay enjoyable. We would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: We had a room in the rear of the hotel which minimized any potential traffic noise from the nearby I...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank QTIPNUM1
Wilmington, Delaware
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

This is the third time that me and my husband have stayed at the Residence Inn when we come to visit Albuquerque and this time was a major disappointment. First of all the clerk behind the counter was extremely rid to my husband by not handing him back his information instead he slapped it on the counter. Second the up keep of the enter hotel had a lot to be desired the carpets were dirty and there were funny smells in the hallway. Plus in our room in the bedroom area there were noses by the window that sounded like a mouse digging into the wall. We will not be staying there again in our future trips to New Mexico.

Room Tip: Go some place else not worth the money
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Georgetown, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Very clean and (seems) new with a friendly, helpful staff. I loved the location at the intersection of the nice hike/bike trail system. It was also a good location for our trips to the balloon fields and a pretty good place to see the balloons from the hotel room or out back on the adjacent trail.

Enjoyed the little gas log fireplace in the lobby and my 3 year old granddaughter and I had fun riding her little car on the sports court and on the paved trails.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family