“Perfect”

Ranked #61 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Warminster, Pennsylvania
“Perfect”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I was looking for accommodations that were quiet, clean and comfortable and I got exactly what I was looking for! The location is not far from any of the attractions in Albuquerque. There is plenty of parking and several restaurants very close by. The mattress was super comfy! The shower had great water pressure. The only minor thing that I disliked was the shower curtain (which smelled slightly moldy) I would definitely stay here again and would recommend.

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet room and I was assigned 3rd floor far away from the elevator.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank cher-real16
LeAunaW, Manager at Residence Inn Albuquerque North, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Residence Inn North Albuquerque New Mexico. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I appreciate you bringing the shower curtain to my attention, and I will make sure it's taken care of. We hope that you will choose to stay with us on your next visit to Albuquerque!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 9 March 2014

This is a good 15 minutes from the airport-which was fine with us. Many restaurants are nearby so you're not stranded. The price is lower than the airport location and that was a factor. Also, it's 2 minutes from Cracker Barrel restaurant-which is a favorite of ours. The hotel sits back from the main highway which is helpful noise-wise. Upon check-in we met Kyle at the front desk. I reminded him I requested a quiet room (as it is usually ignored), but I didn't need to. He had 2 rooms already picked out and recommended one-that we choose. He then made certain our stay later that week got the same price (the computer raised it about $15 when I reserved) and put us down for that same room. He also called the room to make certain we were satisfied. I'm not used to such superior customer service-he should be an example to others. We went to evening social hour where a delightful hostess assisted us with what ever we needed. That night nice quality cheese and crackers, dips, veggies and fruits were available. Throw in a bowl of soup and it could have been dinner. .. The only disappointment was breakfast. Tired, tough scrambled eggs, sad looking meat and fruit with a weird taste needs to be improved. I've been at other Residence Inns and they do much better.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BSmith068
Roswell, New Mexico, United States
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I am a Marriot member, one of the reasons is because of their rooms and service. We stayed at this hotel as part of a family trip. We stayed in the two bedroom suite because there are six of us. The location is amazing! The room is nice and big, free wifi and the breakfast was great. I misread the the time breakfast started and we showed up a little early. The staff was very nice and helped me get breakfast for my little ones. When the chef was done cooking his hot breakfast he made sure to let me know. He even said thanks for waiting. As usual, marriot does a great job. It might be more expensive than other brands, but there is a reason.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Alan G
LeAunaW, Manager at Residence Inn Albuquerque North, responded to this review, 22 February 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about the Residence Inn North Albuquerque New Mexico.

We are so appreciative of your kind words, and we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We value each and every guest and take pride in providing great customer service. Thank you for choosing Marriott hotels when you travel and we look forward to your next visit.

Regards,

Le'Auna Williams
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Perfect location off I25 with multiple restaurant choices in very close proximity, some in same parking lot. Staff excellent and rooms clean. Great breakfast buffet. First time stay at a Residence Inn and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Will definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Priscilla J
Frederick, Maryland
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Stayed for 1 night with 2 rooms. Great hotel value and friendly staff. There was a little road noise but nothing bad. Good location to have dinner at Pappadeaux. Rooms were clean and bathrooms fresh. Breakfast was good with a nice selection of items. Would stay at this location again on next trip west.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Barangabill
LeAunaW, Manager at Residence Inn Albuquerque North, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Residence Inn Albuquerque North. And thank you for choosing Marriott when you travel. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasue to have you. We look forward to your next visit to ABQ.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I've stayed at this location three times, each for an overnight. The rooms are excellent and completely up-to-date, and the staff is fantastic. I'm a roadwarrior and spend 6-7 months a year travelling, mostly in Marriotts. This Residence Inn is one of the best hotels I've stayed in.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Zumajay
LeAunaW, Manager at Residence Inn Albuquerque North, responded to this review, 22 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Residence Inn North Albuquerque, NM. It's nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for choosing Marriott hotels when you travel. Our staff appreciates your kind words and we look forward to having you back in the future. Our Residence Inn is your home away from home as well as ours.

Regards,

Le'Auna Williams, AGM
Taos, New Mexico
Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

This Residence Inn is fairly new, easy access, and a well trained staff. They accommodated all of my room requests, recognized my elite status and went out of the way to move my room location when I did not like the traffic noise. The internet speed of 8 mgs download and 5 mgs up is among the fastest in any hotel.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank 2y2r2onot2
LeAunaW, Manager at Residence Inn Albuquerque North, responded to this review, 8 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Residence Inn Albuquerque North! We look forward to having you back in the future.

Le'Auna Williams