Crowne Plaza Albuquerque
US$178
US$160
US$130
US$122
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$63
EconoLodge
US$125
US$109
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$70
US$107
US$101
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
US$204
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe cantinaranchers clubnice hoteloutdoor poolno refrigerator or microwaveroad noisecomfortable roomsbusiness travelernice stayhotel restaurantthe room was nicean upgradeparking lotcoffee makerstaff was very friendly and helpfulfront desk clerkballoon fiesta
Reviewed 17 September 2012

After an hour of driving around trying to find a vacant hotel during the 2nd week of State Fair along with 3 small children under 7 and another at the age of 12 we tried the Crowne Plaza. I was a bit hesitant since I knew it was an older hotel. As we drove up to the hotel and parked up front to ask prices in the Lobby we were greeted by a young gentelman that kindly open our car door for us to depart. They had rooms available and the price was terrific! We settled in to find that the rooms were beautiful, clean and comfortable. The vaulted ceilings really made the room feel spacious. The pool was warm and big and clean as well as the whirlpool. Major plus was the helpful staff and the sight of maintenance crew busy at work. Washing windows. Cleaning the grounds and graciously greeting guests as they arrived. We can't wait to go back. Very impressed!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank elizabeth h
Reviewed 10 September 2012

I selected the Crowne Plaza based on the zip code as near to meetings in mid-Aug. The hotel was a good choice. I arrived mid-afternoon to find the parking lot empty and the hotel very empty. Later that evening the place was packed. However, my room on the 10th floor was quiet throughout my stay. The room was pretty standard but clean and included a sofa. I was informed my rate included a courtesy breakfast but I did not eat any meals at this property. I found the hotel location to be a convenient drive from the airport and hotel parking was free.

I would not hesitate to recommend the Crowne Plaza (former Hilton) as a good choice for business travelers staying in Albuquerque.

2  Thank lastinseattle2016
Reviewed 6 September 2012

Stayed here one night for business. It was like most Crowne Plazas - good, not stellar, but not bad in any way. (Really should be a 3.5 score but I rounded down.)

My room was larger than in many cities and had a couch. WiFi was reliable and included in my rate. The exercise room had about 4 treadmills, 1 recumbent bike, and 3 ellipticals. There was a rack of dumbbells and that was about it.

Check-in and check-out were very efficient.

I didn't eat there, and didn't easily spot the hotel bar. The pool outside looked nice but I didn't use it.

The location was near the freeway - convenient if driving, but nothing nearby to walk to.

2  Thank JoKnits
Reviewed 23 August 2012

We were able to stay here for a business meeting. I brought my family and spent the weekend here. As we got settled in the room we slowly started to see little details. I had my two young children with me and I am always watching that things are taken care of. We found what looked like fruit punch on the yellowish carpet, crayon writings on the white lamp shade, the desk chair was broken and the coffee maker did not work. I was worried that these things would be charged to our room so I immediately let the staff now. Other than that the hotel is clean and smells good. The pool is big and had a blast in it. The food was moderate nothing too exciting. I-40 was very close to hotel. Not a bad place. Will stay here again.

3  Thank Araceli O
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Stayed at the Crown Plaza on business for 2 nights in august. Staff is friendly and attentive. Hotel is clean and well kept. My room over looked the highway interchange, so you can hear the traffic once rush hour hits in the AM. Not a big deal, since I was getting up anyway. Bedding was comfy, and shower had good pressure (6th floor). Restaurant had a good breakast, nothing special but well prepared. Overall a good experience. Although the interchange is right on top of the hotel, you have to weave around to get there. All in all a nice stay.

2  Thank sull29