“Great Experience in Hospitality”

TownePlace Suites Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #48 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I stayed here for 7 weeks on business and the hospitality is consistent, friendly, and engaging. I would recommend the Towne Place to all travelers and especially my own family.
Thank you for a great home away from home.

Gerald Secody

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Secody

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Flew in to Albuquerque and needed a place for the night....the TownePlace Suites couldn't have been better....the room was very nice- not fancy, very clean as most Marriott's usually are, and the service was excellent...people working there very friendly and helpful- gave great directions and recommendations for dinner....buffet breakfast was fine- nothing extravagant- waffles were great! And the price was less than other competing hotels in the general area....

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank drjeff77
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I normally stay near the airport when I travel early on business. Both of my choices (past experiences were usually pleasant there) were booked solid, so I tried something new...TownPlace Suites by Marriott. The room was priced so low I had to check to make sure it was correct. Check in was cordial & professional. First impressions were that it was a fairly new & clean/well maintained property.
I was greeted as a Marriott club member, hotel amenities were explained to me as well as proximity to restaurants with suggestions (which I already knew) and the airport shuttle in the morning. Connection to their WiFi was good, with no breaks in service. The lobby business center and computers/printers were sufficient & accessible. The room itself was clean, well maintained, comfortable & with a full kitchen, I felt at home. Ample desk/work station in the room made it easy to get my paperwork done. The usual simple lobby breakfast was sufficient, with a "take along" sack available. Airport shuttle was on time & efficient. I will have to re-assess this for future stays when I have business travel out of the ABQ Sunport.

Room Tip: Had a first floor room due to disability...was accessible but a bit noisy due to kids running back f...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Frank K
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Awesome. Would stay there anytime I came to ABQ! Jason was very friendly at check in. Price was affordable. Rooms were very spacious and comfortable. Beds were comfortable. Overall it was a great stay. Look forward to staying again next time we drive thru.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank My2sunz
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Well, almost. Great price and wonderful room. My studio suite included a couch, nice size Flat Screen with lots of HD stations, Queen bed, and a full kitchen. Good wifi connection, but annoying the amount of times you have to login. I needed to do laundry, and there was a 2nd laundry room right on my floor, the 3rd. Walk to Applebees, Fuddruckers. Near airport and easy to get to Old Town.

Biggest complaint: the little 'store' in the lobby. If your goal is to get fat, or stay fat, you'll love this place. Most of it is chips and huge candy bars. They didn't even have microwave popcorn!

Room Tip: Stay in the North wing, but facing South. Great view from 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank drdroad
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Clean, New, Close to I-25. Would stay there again. It is nice to have a full kitchen. The breakfast was not bad for a free breakfast. It is a great place to stay with kids and have your own space. We try to stay at these hotels whenever we go out of town.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cola79912
Reviewed 6 February 2013

This is my favorite hotel in the Albuquerque area. I have stayed here almost 30 trips, for over 60 nights. The rooms are laid out really well and are always nice and clean. The staff are really friendly. Also, they have a pretty good free breakfast, which saves you a little time and money in the morning. The hotel is located near the airport and I-25 for easy access, but not so close that you hear them.

Room Tip: If you're sensitive to noise, stay on the parking lot side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business