“Small but very fun! ”

Cliff's Amusement Park
Ranked #38 of 218 things to do in Albuquerque
More attraction details
Owner description: Cliff's Amusement Park is nestled in the heart of Albuquerque and provides fun for all ages with it's 23 rides and WaterMania! Enjoy a day of family fun full of laughs, thrills, and memories.
Las Cruces NM
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Small but very fun! ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Went here with my girlfriend and we had a blast! All the rides were open and appeared to be well maintained, and taken care of! The staff were friendly and helpful when getting a locker! We got the passes that allows us unlimited rides and access to the small water park they have and we don't regret it at all! Highly recommend for an afternoon of fun!! The only thing is you can't use cash to purchase anything within the park except for a Fun Card which can be found at numerous kiosks around the park, other than that we had fun!

1 Thank Itsdeeerek1

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So So”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Brought my kids here June 2014 and took them to the water park. It had been about two years since we had visited there and it sure has changed and gone downhill. The section for babies is just water shooting up out of the ground and the big kids section had kids running all over the place while the lifeguards stared up at the clouds. The water was FREEZING and kids were shivering so my kids stayed in the water maybe 10 min. I went down one of the water slides and there wasn't much water pressure going down so I went down very slowly and ending up getting burnt by the slide on my arm since there was barely any water on it and it took my skin right off. I complained to a lifeguard who didn't even offer me a band aid as I stood there bleeding. We probably wont be back unless they make drastic changes to that place. :(

2 Thank Tara R
Albuquerque, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Horrible,please stay away!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

My family of 4 and I went to the park for Father's Day and all was good until we rode the sidewinder. Upon getting off I realized my hair was covered in hydraulic fluid from the ride. We finally located a manager and told him the problem. He stated there was nothing he could do and walked off. So we never got a refund and I had to pay $60+ to have my hair fixed. Shame on Cliff's for not caring enough,you lost a customer and I will make sure everyone hears about this.

7 Thank AlyStevens
Albuquerque, New Mexico
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I have been coming here for a long time. The rides are really fun! The lines for the rides aren't too long depending on when you go. The prize games can be a rip off but the food is at a very reasonable price. I suggest bringing your own water because drinks (especially the water) are ridiculously over priced and believe me, you are bound to get parched waiting in those lines under the scorching sun. Overall, it is a very fun place.

1 Thank Ady R
Grants Pass, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Darn those storm clouds!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Other than the park closing due to dangerous weather, we thoroughly enjoyed the park. They were very accommodating as far as honoring rain checks.

1 Thank Brenda B