“Higly greedy business”

Cliff's Amusement Park
Ranked #44 of 224 things to do in Albuquerque
More attraction details
Owner description: Cliff's Amusement Park is nestled in the heart of Albuquerque and provides fun for all ages with it's 23 rides and WaterMania! Enjoy a day of family fun full of laughs, thrills, and memories.
Reviewed 8 July 2014

On a recent trip to this amusement park, we were treated nastily by the people at the front gate. I bring granola bars for my grandchildren to have at snack time. These are a healthy item, oh no, a healthy snack is not allowed at Cliffs. They are so greedy and money hungry that we were told we either had to throw them away/eat them right then and there or return them to our car. The food at Cliffs is high calorie, high sugar and fat items. The type of food that contributes to obesity in the USA. We had bought season passes for the grandchildren to have a fun time not to get fat on the food at Cliffs. Add into it that my youngest granddaughter has road the carousel many times yet today she is suddenly to short to ride it and only the big kids can ride. Are you joking me. REALLY

6  Thank Karen R

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Went here with my girlfriend and we had a blast! All the rides were open and appeared to be well maintained, and taken care of! The staff were friendly and helpful when getting a locker! We got the passes that allows us unlimited rides and access to the small water park they have and we don't regret it at all! Highly recommend for an afternoon of fun!! The only thing is you can't use cash to purchase anything within the park except for a Fun Card which can be found at numerous kiosks around the park, other than that we had fun!

1  Thank Itsdeeerek1
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Brought my kids here June 2014 and took them to the water park. It had been about two years since we had visited there and it sure has changed and gone downhill. The section for babies is just water shooting up out of the ground and the big kids section had kids running all over the place while the lifeguards stared up at the clouds. The water was FREEZING and kids were shivering so my kids stayed in the water maybe 10 min. I went down one of the water slides and there wasn't much water pressure going down so I went down very slowly and ending up getting burnt by the slide on my arm since there was barely any water on it and it took my skin right off. I complained to a lifeguard who didn't even offer me a band aid as I stood there bleeding. We probably wont be back unless they make drastic changes to that place. :(

2  Thank Tara R
Reviewed 27 June 2014

My family of 4 and I went to the park for Father's Day and all was good until we rode the sidewinder. Upon getting off I realized my hair was covered in hydraulic fluid from the ride. We finally located a manager and told him the problem. He stated there was nothing he could do and walked off. So we never got a refund and I had to pay $60+ to have my hair fixed. Shame on Cliff's for not caring enough,you lost a customer and I will make sure everyone hears about this.

7  Thank AlyStevens
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I have been coming here for a long time. The rides are really fun! The lines for the rides aren't too long depending on when you go. The prize games can be a rip off but the food is at a very reasonable price. I suggest bringing your own water because drinks (especially the water) are ridiculously over priced and believe me, you are bound to get parched waiting in those lines under the scorching sun. Overall, it is a very fun place.

1  Thank Ady R