We were thrilled with our room at the Monterey. It had all the charm that motels used to have, yet was spotless & had everything we needed & great location. Although we only stayed one night on our drive from Phoenix to Denver, we will definitely try to go back. So many little pleasantries like the wonderful smelling honey almond soaps & complimentary Belvita bars. Highly recommend this motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Est.1936, the Monterey Motel is a renovated historic Route 66 motel uniquely situated in Albuquerque's Old Town, and within walking distance of ABQ's main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Monterey Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel Albuquerque
- Monterey Non Smokers Motel