My last trip down Route 66 was in 1970, so I'm not sure if this is one of the motels I stayed at or not, but it sure is in better shape than the $3 rooms back then. Owners are friendly and helpful, room is clean. Nothing fancy, but if clean and comfortable is your main concern, it is very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Est.1936, the Monterey Motel is a renovated historic Route 66 motel uniquely situated in Albuquerque's Old Town, and within walking distance of ABQ's main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Monterey Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel Albuquerque
- Monterey Non Smokers Motel