Stayed here on a road trip across Route 66, and I'm so happy we did! The owners were so nice, gave us lots of ideas for things to do during the day we were there. It's within walking distance of Old Town, which was convenient for grabbing some native food. The room was very clean, and we didn't have any problems with noise. Highly recommend for anyone passing through Albuquerque.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Est.1936, the Monterey Motel is a renovated historic Route 66 motel uniquely situated in Albuquerque's Old Town, and within walking distance of ABQ's main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Monterey Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel Albuquerque
- Monterey Non Smokers Motel