The Monterey Non-smokers Motel is a trip back into the past that folds around you like a comfortable chair. Everything is as we remembered it from the '50's, but cleaner and better maintained. (everything worked perfectly!)
Location was close to all the attractions we had wanted to see, especially historic Old Albuquerque.
Our host and hostess, (the Owners) were most congenial, helpful and all around "nice people"
to talk to and be around.
We would highly recommend this Motel to everyone who reads this article, and we are planning a return trip next year.
Many Thanks for a Great Visit, Good Conversations each day, and a special hug and kiss
to Victor. All this made our trip a memorable one.
Wayne & Jann, your Canadian Comrades
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Est.1936, the Monterey Motel is a renovated historic Route 66 motel uniquely situated in Albuquerque's Old Town, and within walking distance of ABQ's main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Monterey Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel Albuquerque
- Monterey Non Smokers Motel