We are traveling from Chicago to LA via Route 66 and wanted to stay in hotels originally built for The Mother Road. This one came highly recommended so we decided to give it a try. Gustav was very firm that rooms were for non-smokers, no pets were permitted and swimmers must wear shoes when walking to the pool. This all sounded very reasonable to us. We stayed in room 15 and were able to park in front of our door. The room had received updates which made for a pleasant stay. The room included digital TV, refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and board, wifi and a writing desk. We really enjoyed the well kept swimming pool. We would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Est.1936, the Monterey Motel is a renovated historic Route 66 motel uniquely situated in Albuquerque's Old Town, and within walking distance of ABQ's main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Monterey Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel Albuquerque
- Monterey Non Smokers Motel