My friend and I stayed here and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The owners were very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the throw back rooms, complete with a ceiling fan, glass glasses, coffee mugs, serving tray (no plastic), 'grandmas' flowered sheets, etc. Would recommend this motel to anyone traveling through Albuquerque area. Within blocks of Olde Towne, take the train to Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Est.1936, the Monterey Motel is a renovated historic Route 66 motel uniquely situated in Albuquerque's Old Town, and within walking distance of ABQ's main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Monterey Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel Albuquerque
- Monterey Non Smokers Motel