If you want to walk to Old Town & the Biopark this is the place to stay. The rooms are very comfortable at a great price. But if you want pleasing landscaping, a window view and a magnet pool area then you should look elsewhere. Their pool looks serviceable enough for cooling off but not something you'd want to sit around for half-a-day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Est.1936, the Monterey Motel is a renovated historic Route 66 motel uniquely situated in Albuquerque's Old Town, and within walking distance of ABQ's main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Monterey Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel Albuquerque
- Monterey Non Smokers Motel