Stayed here for 2 nights three weeks ago (June 2014).
Price: Excellent, especially with all the inclusions (please, read on).
Location: Good - freeway close and nowhere in Albuquerque is more than 15 minutes away by car.
Room: Excellent - full kitchen, comfortable bed, lots of cable TV channels, shower water pressure and temperature great.
Noise: Low - only in hallways, really.
Wi-fi: Good - free and decent speed.
Ice machine: Excellent.
Hot tub/pool: Okay - could have used a cleaning, but not terrible.
Breakfast: Excellent - free with hot food, assorted beverages, many other options.
Parking: Excellent - free and no problem to find a spot, even after "normal" hours.
Food/drink: Meh - Cracker Barrel is next door, plan to drive anywhere else.
Recommendations/Tips: If you stay Mon-Thu, hotel has a manager's reception with free food and drink. Stoneface Tavern (on San Pedro) has an excellent beer list and good bar food.
Overall: Very good - I'd happily return.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Journal Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Albuquerque - Journal Hotel Albuquerque
- Homewood Suites Albuquerque
- Homewood Albuquerque
- Hilton Albuquerque
- Homewood Suites Journal Center
- Albuquerque Hilton
- Albuquerque Homewood Suites