Only stayed one night here, on my way in to the state from the airport. Great room. Great breakfast. Beautiful exercise area overlooking indoor pool. Friendly staff. It's the type of place where you could stay long-term comfortably.
One complaint keeps this from a five. Around three a.m., a loud noise. Jumped out of bed. Thought I was being robbed. Did some investigating to find out that the front piece of the vanity near the bed had become unglued and fallen loudly to the floor. Told the manager the next morning.
As I was leaving, for my next stop, I grabbed a bottle of water from the little store and got out money to pay for it. Manager waved his hand and told me no charge, gave me a big smile and wished me well. What a nice guy. I think his name was Tom. what a great way to start my visit to New Mexico. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Priceline, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Journal Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Albuquerque - Journal Hotel Albuquerque
- Homewood Suites Albuquerque
- Homewood Albuquerque
- Hilton Albuquerque
- Homewood Suites Journal Center
- Albuquerque Hilton
- Albuquerque Homewood Suites