Truly enjoyed the stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Albuquerque. We were there for the Balloon Fiesta and although we had seen the mass ascention, the next morning we watched tens and tens of balloons float by as we had breakfast because the entire fromt of the hotel is glass. Luckily it faced where the balloons were!! Next door to a very fun Cracker Barrell store, too. Lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque/Journal Center hotel is located in the north end of Albuquerque, New Mexico and adjacent to the Albuquerque Journal Center Business District. This Albuquerque, NM hotel is north of downtown and only 15 minutes from the airport and the city of Rio Rancho, New Mexico and other things to do in Albuquerque. Available meeting facilities along with free business services make this a great place for your next meeting, reunion or getaway. Whether you're with family or on business, we want to help you start your day off right with a delicious cooked-to-order breakfast served in The Garden Grille & Bar(R). Enjoy dinner in The Garden Grille & Bar(R) or if you prefer, order room service. After a long day, enjoy an evening drink in our Lobby Lounge. We also offer complimentary WiFi internet access, and friendly, helpful service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque / Journal Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque / Journal Hotel Albuquerque
- Hilton Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Hilton Garden Inn