“Lot of fun in New Mexico!”

New Mexico Enchanted Hikes Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover New Mexico's less traveled trails with us! All-level hikes; wildlife sanctuary visits; winery tours; historical walking tours and more... Bilingual tours (French & English)!
Reviewed 5 August 2012

I got the chance to come and visit New Mexico for several days in July 2012. I have been lucky to run into these two nice guides who are Audra and Adélaïde.

I’ve been guided for several hikes and all of them were really exciting experiences! Each time, many hours hiking (as I love!) through awesome landscapes, from deep in the Indian desert to the top of mountains. We also met quite a few wild “buddies” meaning insects or small animals with always good explanations. I also had a wonderful time inside a sanctuary where I could be very, very close to wolves! Great memories in USA!

1  Thank Etienne S

Reviewed 3 August 2012

I couldn't be more pleased with my Ciy Tour of Old Town ABQ. The guide was very professional and passionate about sharing the history of Albuquerque and New Mexico. I would never hesitate to use them again. I highly recommend this company.

1  Thank Alain L
Reviewed 1 August 2012

We came across New Mexico Enchanted Hikes through an offer from a coupon site and it sounded like a fun thing to do on our vacation -- so we booked a 2 hour hike for our family of 5. We're so glad we did! Audra and Adelaide are wonderful guides! They are well versed in the area, history, and geography, and are clearly passionate about hiking. They are thoughtful in their preparation, asking about what we were looking for, ability, and so on as well as making sure we all had what we needed for the hike. The trail they chose, and the hike itself was great. I would highly recommend hitting the trail with Audra and Adelaide whether you are visiting, or live in the area. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

I am an avid hiker but never hiked in New Mexico and found out about New Mexico Enchanted Hikes from a friend who also hiked with them and was very pleased with their services. I asked for a “workout” hike and got what I asked for in the Jemez Mountains! Not only was it a challenging and FUN hike but I found goblins (they are real!) in the middle of nowhere and learned so much about the geological processes that formed this beautiful state. It’s obvious the guides know what they’re talking about and explained everything in an understandable way. I walked away with a greater appreciation for the environment and enthused to learn more. I would recommend their hiking trips to anyone!

Reviewed 31 July 2012

NM Enchanted Hikes give a first class hike. They are very familiar with the trails. They are fun to hike with. Best of all - they will go at your speed no matter how fast or slow (like me) you go. It's your hike and you set the pace. They are also happy to take photos of you. I would highly recommend them to friends and family. I have been on two hikes with them and am looking forward to a 3rd. Book a hike today - you won't regret it!