“Awesome burger and various types of darkbeers”
Review of Q burger - CLOSED

Q burger
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I enjoyed myself here at Q burger, had a great burger and tasted several dark NM beers. Service was excellent, the decor was very nice. I had a green chile cheese burger with cooked onion rings.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

My husband called in a order and walked from the Andaluz Hotel and picked up the food. Service good, great location, everything seemed fresh. He got the Black and Blue and I got the Burque Burger. His was really, really salty. Mine was pretty good, good buns and good burger and toppings. I also got green chili fries, and a chopped salad---both were solid. My husband got the red chile onion rings and they were the best onion rings we have ever had, bar none. I would probably get them again----4th star was definitively earned by the onion rings.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

This place is right downtown on Central. The burgers were really good and perfectly cooked. The brioche bun was a little much and, for me, overwhelmed the excellent meat. The parmesan fries and red chile onion rings would probably have been great if they had been warm.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Glad I found this place, the burgers are GREAT! The selections for toppings is wide open, everything from chilies, overeasy eggs, mushrooms or bacon. They even have an ahi tuna with wasabi coleslaw or a turkey burger option. Sides are good also, I had the red chile beer-battered rings w/parmesan ranch sauce.
Portion is more than ample and price is very reasonable. You will not leave hungry! Service was first rate. Beer selection is excellent.
I may end up there everyday this week for lunch.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I visited this restaurant on a business trip. Not wanting room service I wanted something local. This place fit the bill in spades.

The ambiance trends towards hipster bar. There are a number of pictures of the letter Q that detract from the space. However the metallic tile bar dominates the space. It is nice for a beer and a burger. The music is also excellent.

The beer selection is great and local. Similarly the beef is local and the buns fresh (the hallmark of good burgers). I had a very spicy burger with a bun that came out piping hot.

The star or the restaurant is service. Very prompt and very good. In fact there are some fine doing restaurants that could learn from my server.

Overall if you want a burger and beer this is a great pick.