“Gloriously delicious yet healthy.”
Review of Vinaigrette

Vinaigrette
Reserve with OpenTable
Vinaigrette is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 1,769 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Laguna Blvd SW
“Gloriously delicious yet healthy.”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Simply the best restaurant in town. And the added benefit of having beautiful, local, non GMO ingredients. Great for veggies, vegans, even meat eaters.

• Visited April 2014

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Now THAT is a salad!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

A salad is a salad until you go here and experience what a salad can be! So many options and all delicious. Great wine selection as well.

Visited July 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Something for everyone”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I am always a bit skeptical of salad places - there are only so many things you can do to make a salad different from any other salad you've ever had. I was pleasantly surprised by the variety, combinations and overall quality of the salads here! We were a group of 5 and were seated immediately on a Saturday at 12:30 (of a holiday weekend). The place got very busy shortly thereafter so I would recommend reservations if you have a larger group to seat. The menu is mostly . . . salads, but I loved the selection and combinations. All fresh ingredients, various cheeses, fruits and garnishes to make the salads not only colorful and "pretty", but also tasty! I also liked the fact that there were various proteins available to add to any salad. I had the "Nutty Pear-fessor" with flank steak. Beautifully prepared and presented. I did not leave the table still hungry! They also offer a nice selection of home-made soups and a few sandwich choices. It was a little more spendy than most salad entrees I've had elsewhere (The salad was ~$11.00, and the flank steak was ~$7.00), but the quality and freshness was excellent. Service was also very good. One drawback was that the place has very high ceilings and hardwood floors and windows, so it was difficult to hear our conversations, even sitting across from one another.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Karrie62
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Didn't agree with the hype”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Overall, I'd just say it's okay. After I had so many friends tell me about how wonderful the food is, I had expectations that it would be better. It's a cute little restaurant. And the food was good. But to me, it wasn't worth the expense. Lunch for my friend and I (two salads and two non-alcoholic drinks) was $45.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank bleujello7
New England
“Delicious salads, lovely setting”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We were happy to find Vinaigrette on TA as we were craving salads. Lovely space inside and a delightful patio for outdoor dining. Waitress was friendly and helpful with choices and attentive throughout the meal. The wine list is not long but has reasonably priced choices. Homemade soup was delicious and the salads were huge! All of the ingredients were fresh and crisp. Great spot!

• Visited April 2014