“Awesome local brewery, tasty food”

Bosque Brewing Company
Ranked #91 of 1,819 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is one of my absolute favorite breweries in Albuquerque, of which there are great ones to choose from. The beer is really good - if you like IPAs, you won't be disappointed. They also offer quality snacks/pub fare. The staff is really friendly and attentive. The two minor downsides: No outdoor seating, no live music. But the beer alone is worth a visit (or many visits) to this fine local establishment.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

What a fantastic beer and food find in ABQ!

I wasn't sure what to expect when I walked in the door, but the vibe here along with the beers and the food are awesome!

I had the special of the day Tarragon Turkey panini w/a side of their soup of the day, a red pepper and smoked gouda bisque. Both were fantastic and my tastebuds cannot stop thinking about that soup! I also had their cheesecake bites which were tres delish!

The beers do not disappoint here either! Their porter and stout are pretty hefty and their scotch ale was pretty damn good, but the one that stole the show (and my heart) was their belgian tripel Nestordamus! Wowsa!!! If I weren't driving back to Austin, I would have bought a growler!

I love the chill atmo here and you could tell it was where people came on their lunch break or to just relax or write on their laptop w/a pint and a bite.

They also have these awesome little wooden puzzles that make you work those braincells before you but them sleep with a pint or two of their awesome brew.

Needless to say, this is on the official list of "part deux" places I will revisit when I am next in the quirky 'Querque!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We started with a flight of 6 beers for eleven dollars. A flight is always the way to go when you have never been to a brewery. We had the Last Straw Hefewieizen, Kindling Golden Ale, Brewer's Boot,Drifter's Oatmeal Stout, Cumulus Wheat IPA, and the Pale Ryder. They were all good. I found them all to be delightfully complex and flavorful. It was hard for me to select which one I would have as a pint. So I tried to pair a Kindling Ale with the smoked salmon panini. You can choose whether you want the panini hot or cold. I chose hot. This is some sandwich. It was incredible. Panini bread, smoked salmon, muenster cheese, jalapeño ranch dressing, arcadian mix and sliced tomatoes (cold sandwich). Served with kettle chips. $9.00
The cheese was melted perfectly. There was enough salmon to please you. The greens added a freshness while the kettle chips were perfect while drinking beer.
My wife had the smoked salmon panini as well. She paired her sandwich with a Brewer's boot. We split the soup of the day, a potato chowder. It was delicious. It was creamy. All the flavors went together nicely.
We were so impressed with the beers that we joined the beer club ($25). We received two pint glasses and will get a dollar off each beer. Just like having happy hour every time you visit.
Our server was helpful and informative. She guided us through our first experience.
Bosque Brewing is located in a unassuming strip mall. Thankfully a Bosque Brewing truck was parked out front. The inside was industrial chic. There were a nice mix of age groups. It is located off of Alameda on San Mateo, very close to Balloon Fiesta Park.
Happy Hours are Monday-Thursday 3-6, Sunday All Day
During Happy Hour, you get a dollar off regular priced beers.
I checked Bosque's web site and the good news is that they are going to open another site at 106 Girard SE, Ste B. Yes!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Outstanding brew pub experience. Tried this place on way through Albuquerque. Good access to 25. Enjoyed it so much made it a point of stopping on our way home. Sampled several different beer selections and they were all above average. What the menu lacks in quantity they more than make up for in quality. Had a red potato chowder that was as good as anything served in a 5 star establishment. They have food specials posted on board behind bar that change on a regular basis in addition to regular menu items. Happy hour offering of pretzel bites with two dipping sauces was really good. Certainly not what you would call a fancy place but the décor is well done ‘industrial’ and perfect for a brew pub. Also so interesting to see that the late afternoon crowd on a Saturday was all couples.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

The food menu is limited but is very good. A step above average bar food. Beer is one of the better to best around. These guys are going places.