“Everytime In Albuquerque”

Ranked #32 of 1,768 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Montana, Usa
“Everytime In Albuquerque”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Another restaurant I just have to go to every time I'm in town. It is near where I work when I'm in Albuquerque which makes it easy but it is the Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas that keep me coming back. Nice and spicy - enough where I want to have a glass of water on hand - but not enough to make me have to fan myself. Almost all of their entrees are served with nice hot sopapillas with honey, which you can get during the meal or afterwards. The restaurant has a cool, casual, college town vibe - it is in an old house, and it has a nice shaded patio so you can sit outside. Prices are very reasonable and you can get beer and wine. Servers are attentive and food service is fast, so great if you are in a hurry, but they don't try to make you feel hurried.

• Visited June 2014

Sherman
“Delicious Meal”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Great authentic Mexican food and great service, too! We ate outside on the patio and enjoyed the atmosphere.

• Visited June 2014
Astana, Kazakhstan
“Love El Patio”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Best meal in town! Every dish is served with New Mexican papas fritas. The best is sitting outside under the stars with dinner and a margarita!

• Visited July 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Perfect stop!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Right after landing at ABQ airport we landed a El Patio where we had a perfect lunch on the patio. Great, friendly service with authentic Mexican food. Highly recommended!

st. louis, missouri
“The "hot" place”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I received lists of places to eat on our trip from many friends. When I told a friend who grew up in Albuquerque that we ate here she said we were very "in". To say this place is casual is an understatement. Unfortunately we could not eat outside as they were very busy even though we were eating late. The server was very helpful and explained the menu and levels of heat. Our food came quickly, the staff was very friendly and the food was good.

• Visited May 2014