“Great food, dicey service”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 1,789 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2014

One of the best seafood meals I have ever eaten. The downside was our server. Mu husband asked for lemon and had to ask again. I specifically told my server that I was on a low salt diet and asked the asparagus be steamed and served plain. They were fabulous but loaded with a salty seasoning. It was as if she just didn't care. For the prices they charge, the serving staff should on the top of their game.

There are newer reviews for Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

My phone map app was really leading me astray and we about gave up on finding this place, but so glad we persisted. I had scallops and shrimp pasta with asparagus and my co-worker raved about her cajun crabfingers! Our waitress, Amanda was very well informed and helpful. Will definitely return soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Normally I don't like restaurants this bustling but the food here is excellent. We've gone several times. It is not cheap but for a special occasion it is just right. The last time I went it was with my wife for my 40+ anniversary. It was marvelous. We lived in Maine for 30 years so we have pretty high standards for seafood and especially lobster. Although their lobster couldn't compare with the fresh off the boat lobster we've grown accustomed to, for 2300 miles away it wasn't bad. The other seafood is extraordinarily fresh and well prepared.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The bread is delicious. The appetizers are delicious. The food is delicious. The alcoholic beverages are tasty. Everything about this restaurant is top notch, including the service.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We stopped in to eat lobster; but not a 2 pound one, The waitress suggested the "Lobster Pot".
What arrived at the table was a smallish dutch oven filled with a one pound lobster, red skinned potatoes, corn on the cob, jumbo shrimp and andouille sausage.It was all so delicious We shared a wedge salad; now my favorite at Pappadeaux. There was so much food that I took home the leftovers, added more shrimp and had another meal.

I definitely want to return one more time this summer and have this meal again before it leaves the summer menu.