“Yes!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between 2nd and 3rd
Description: Gold Street Caffe is a small local eatery that has been serving downtown Albuquerque for 18 years. Our menu is well thought out, made with care, and made from scratch. We are casual yet refined, and we serve the best food you'll find downtown. Whether on lunch, on vacation, or simply in the neighborhood, swing by for a bite; because above all we are here to serve you, and we love doing it!
Memphis, Tennessee
“Yes!”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

While traveling on business, my colleagues and myself were looking for a great meal prior to flying out from Albuquerque. We happened upon the Gold Street Caffe. The staff was very friendly and they had a good menu selection. From the arrival of the appetizers to our main course, the food presentation was as great as the flavor. Should I have the time again while traveling through Albuquerque, this eatery will be a guaranteed stop.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Walter E

kent, wa
“Great spot!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

We went for a Sunday breakfast. It was a great choice. Service was very friendly, great vibe - and good food. I had read about the green chile cheddar biscuit so orders one on the side - yum! Lunch menu looked good

Boulder, Colorado
“Good But Not Amazing”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

My friend and I went here during an exploration of restaurants in Albuquerque. The location and decor is very trendy. The menu seems to be cafe and new mexican foods with a gourmet twist. Everything on the menu sounded yummy so I was a little disappointed when the food came out. I got some version of chicken tacos and my friend got the Burque girl salad. While we both agreed the food was yummy, we both felt it tasted like something we could easily make taste-wise on our own. That being said prices were fair, service was excellent, and the food tasted good (just not amazing) so if asked I would come back but would rather explore other places first.

• Visited January 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Worth the re-visit”
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

I've been to the cafe before for a business breakfast meeting, but haven't gone back in a couple of years. For some reason, I thought to go there today. I had the cowboy breakfast (I think that is what it was called) sub avocado. This was great and the salsa with it was so good that I asked for some to take home! The server was nice enough to check if they had enough for me to buy a little from them and also let me know that they sell the green chili biscuits, that is also on the breakfast, in bulk too. I haven't tried anything else yet...but will make plans to return soon.

Bellevue, Nebraska
“Breakfast Deliciousness”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

My first time in New Mexico I was staying in Albuquerque and a friend of mine happened to be in Santa Fe. We decided to meet up for breakfast and this place was recommended. Parking was a little hard to come by down in this area but it is well worth it once you find it! The food was the epitome of home made. I wasn’t over the top hungry so I ordered the ‘short’ stack of pancakes. Basically two absolutely huge pancakes that take up the entire plate plus some. Our table got a large variety of items including their home made oatmeal and the Breakfast Burrito. They also had amazing coffee from regular to cappuccino’s. The service was also exceptional! So pretty much everything you could ask for in a great breakfast place. Oh, and of course, affordable! So make sure you hit up this great little restaurant and enjoy the home made goodness!

• Visited December 2013