“get what u pay for...”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I got the steak and my wife the cheesy chicken pasta..All part of the 2 for $20 menu...It was OK...The steak was a less tender, actually it was tough and the pasta was too cheesy...but for the price, it was OK..good service and a well run show....

Reviewed 14 January 2014

I stopped by on Jan 5th. I was shown a table and ordered my drink and the oriental chicken salad. My dinner arrived and I enjoyed my salad and enjoyed watching a football game on the TV. I like the fact Applebee's has added more salad items and more healthy items to their menu. The salad was very tasty and well prepared. The service was very good, my water glass stayed full and the staff stopped by often to see if I needed anything. I enjoyed my stay and would go again.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Great food and friendly service ! I had a new Shrimp & Chicken dinner with a tequila sauce. Incredible !

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We haven't eaten at Applebee's in the last 10 years. The food here was perfect. Hot, fresh, flavorful, and quick. We'll eat at Applebee's again in the near future. Thank you for a great ending to a long day of driving.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

I love their fiesta lime chicken, always order it and its always is delicious! The mozzarella cheese sticks are yummy too!!