“Food is fair”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It can be reliable, but not this time. We have been here twice, but did realize that at first. There were four of us this time. Everyone's food was fair. Service was terrible. We had asked for some items to be delivered first - everything came at once. Food delivery was very slow. I noted other tables were served prior to us, but arrived after us. Food was luke warm. Fries overly salty. Drinks weren't filled regularly, no one came over to express condolences, for we did complain to the waitress. She said nothing and just walked off. Any comments we made were ignored. Very bad service. We won't be making a return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My client and I both had the oriental chicken salad with grilled chicken arrived in only about five minutes after we ordered it. The chicken was moist , cooked properly and the salad was excellent with the original dressing that it comes with, service was good restaurant is properly maintained but we had to have our table cleaned due to salt and pepper that was left there from previous customer.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

The food was good. The restaurant was a much older one. The ceilings seemed real low and yellow. The table was sticky and it didn't seem as clean as the one we go to in Los Lunas, NM

Reviewed 25 March 2018

It's a chain restaurant, so it will have certain standards in respect of food preparation. But I have visited several of the same chain all over the USA and this is the best one by far.

The food is not gourmet, but it is prepared perfectly. The staff are friendly and efficient.

If you are here at lunchtime, the sirloin steak 9.99 deal is the best value lunch you get anywhere.

There's a great variety of beer (I recommend Blue Moon) and I haven't yet found anywhere better to eat in the Albuquerque area.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

The hostess was very nice. Sat me diwn and said setver would be right with me. Took over 5 minutes before server came over. And another 5 minutes before she brought out my lemonade. I had my usual cedar chicken. It was good and hot. Server brought my check. I was going to have dessert, but she never asked.