“Fantastic!”

Dining options: Reservations
Salem, Oregon
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I really enjoyed eating at Landry's on Sunday with friends. We were there for lunch and almost had the place to ourselves. The service was superb and the food was lovely. I had delicious fish tacos and their onion strings are yummmmy! We shared a key lime pie for dessert and it was also very good. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited June 2013

Mendon, New York
“Seafood Yeah!”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Good location off I25. Easy parking. Very good seafood. Ample selection. The New England Clam Chowder was very good as well as the Crab Cakes. If you want a good seafood selection, come here.

Visited May 2013
Las Vegas, New Mexico
“Great Steak at a Seafood place - Who Knew?”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

My wife and I had dinner at Landry's last Friday evening. I'm not much for seafood but my wife had a craving for shrimp and as they say "Happy Wife = Happy Life"! I was surprised that a "seafood" restaurant provided me with one of the best steaks I have had in a long time! The service was excellent and the ambiance was great! My wife really enjoyed her meal as well. Thank you!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Benjamin B
Boston, Massachusetts
“Seafood in the desert? Yes!”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

This place was recommended to me by one of the locals. Being from Boston, I was skeptical of seafood away from the sea. I had a conversation with the manager and found out what was fresh and what had been recently flown in. He made some very good recommendations. I ended up with the avocado and crab salad, which wasn't one of the fresh alternates, but was SUPER delicious! My waitress was very pleasant and efficient, too. I guess it really IS possible to have seafood in the middle of the desert!

Visited April 2013
Albuquerque
“Love it”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I have always found Landry's to be a great place. I have gone to the one in Addison, Texas as well and it was top notch.

Visited October 2012