“Great Fast Food !!”

Cuisines: Fast food
Neighbourhood: Near North Valley
Neighbourhood: Near North Valley
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Good food good price taste a lot like Lota Burger love it.. The patty melt was excellent and the shakes are so good.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

A quality product that will remind you of the 50's!! Can't say more than these establishments are clean and the waitstaff wear hair nets!! Might seem a bit pricey but it's worth it for what you're getting!!

Reviewed 15 August 2012

This has to be the Best Whataburger I have ever been to! Restaurant was Very clean and nice, food was good, Staff including the General manager were very friendly!! Awesome Whataburger

Reviewed 14 July 2012

The food is always good here. We're originally from Texas where Whataburger began. We now live in Colorado where there are no Whataburgers so when we're in Albuquerque a few times a year we MUST grab a meal there!

Reviewed 17 February 2012

The got my order wrong! When I got back to my hotel I was missing my fries and I asked for no tomatoes and onions but, guess what, I had tomatoes and onions.