“Great meal, great dessert, good atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Range Cafe

Range Cafe
Ranked #1 of 75 Dessert in Albuquerque
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Cafe
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tennessee
“Great meal, great dessert, good atmosphere”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Stopped by the Range Cafe on a Thursday afternoon around 6:00 pm. Seated immediately in a booth by the window. We had quesadillas, chicken and sausage stew, and salads. Everything was superb. The chicken in the stew and the quesadillas was smoky and tender- and they definitely weren't stingy with it. The homemade raspberry vinigarette was the best I've ever had. We opted for dessert and we were not disappointed. The bread pudding was great. The prices were reasonable and I would really consider sharing the quesadillas with someone. They were huge. May have been our best meal of the week.
Will definitely return.

• Visited August 2012

• Korean first
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Good local food”
Reviewed 22 August 2012

We consistently get good local food here. The menu has changed a few times in the two years since we started going here, and that's a good thing--more variety, more New Mexican chow! I had the Bleu Sky Burger (blue cheese, onions, burger) with sweet potato fries, and my husband had the Chile Renello Burger (I have no idea what's in that). My burger was pretty heavy, as was his, but we both ate everything and enjoyed it a lot. Great service, clean establishment. Need to try the desserts next time!

• Visited August 2012
Claremont, California
“Wonderful, hearty breakfast”
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Breakfast at the Range Cafe was spectacular! I wish it was in my home town so that I could go to it whenever I craved a big, good breakfast. It was really difficult to choose from the exciting menu, but once we did, we were very happy with the food - it was very filling and flavorful. Between our Huevos Rancheros and The Range Roundup, I would say the Range Roundup won. We also loved the decor and vibe. It was laid back and welcoming. Coffee was good, and service was attentive. Really, really loved this dining experience.

• Visited July 2012
san antonio
“Wow! Great food, casual setting.”
Reviewed 18 August 2012

Try to at least have lunch when you are in Albuquerque. Amazing quality and preparation.
Very reasonable prices and generous portions.
Great bakery goods, too.

Visited August 2012
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“One Word Desserts!!!”
Reviewed 18 August 2012

Everything on the menu is amazing! They have an open faced turkey sandwich with green chile! The country fried steak is delicious. How many places can you think of where they have meatloaf that is to die for?
BUT on top of an amazing meal is an even more amazing dessert! Life by Chocolate is the best and of course they always have at least 2 flavors of creme brûlée

Visited August 2012