“Great patio and gardens; very poor service.”

Gardunos Restaurant & Cantina
Ranked #27 of 1,773 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Experience Albuquerque's finest Garduño's location. Enjoy authentic regional New Mexican and Mexican cuisine at this favorite restaurant and bar in the inviting hacienda-style interior or the lush outdoor garden patio. Garduño's serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, and offers an extensive selection of tequila, wine, liqueurs, and world-class margaritas. Garduño's - Always a Fiesta!
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great patio and gardens; very poor service.”
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

The restaraunt is located inside
The Hotel Albuquerque, which is very beautiful and is Old Town. The patio out back is so lovely and the setting sun made the area luminescent. The gardens next to the patio are so lovely, and was a great place to explore while waiting for our food. - which brings me to my next point.

The service was very slow and somewhat inept. We got our table side guacamole at the end of our meal! I swear someone had to run out and buy some more avocado. The food was expensive and mediocre at best.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Leanne W

Fort Worth
“great choice in dining”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Great tasting New Mexico food at both dinner and breakfast. Really good friendly staff doing a great job.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank John S
Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Restaurant!”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I was in town for a wedding this past weekend, I always stay at Hotel Albuquerque, I visit often... I was expecting the usual @ the cafe but to my surprise I was in for a real treat with Garduno's here now! I went for breakfast Saturday, huevos ranchos, out of this world! Nicole was such a nice lady and I had to go again for dinner before I left, Sunday night. It was real busy and the team was holding it together still smiling! I liked the atmosphere and will be back soon!!

1 Thank Richard S
“Service was confused at best”
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

the food it was okay the service was horrible it was down right confusing weird 6 different girls serving us most had no idea they had our table

2 Thank Ken S
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Not worth the walk”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I live close by this hotel so I decided to walk over with the fam and try it and wow the food was amazing great cooking, maybe the cooks should be waiters as well, because the service was just ridiculous there were at least 4 servers and not one was truly dedicated to me my server had tables at every corner of the place and there where what look like two managers that would just stand around talking. great food service horrible I now order food to go...good luck

3 Thank Rican M