“Great Value”

Ranked #272 of 1,789 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: US$7 - US$9
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Very close to Albuquerque's Oldtown and minutes from Downtown. A local Albuquerque deli, where magic happens between two slices of bread!
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Good food and friendly staff. Great location too. Reasonably priced sandwiches, and many of them come with a soup or salad.

There are newer reviews for Cheese & Coffee

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

My friends at KRQE in Albuquerque recommended this outstanding establishment. Lived in ABQ and had never heard of it. Had the Chelsey (green chili, provolone, turkey) with a wonderful sauce and a Waldorf salad.For desert, a potato chip, chocolate chip, bacon cookie.
Fun place, great for couples, business lunches. The good and service were great and it is all made on house

1  Thank Jthurm
Reviewed 16 June 2012

I visited with my dad, it's one of his favorites. Great local flavor, the owner is there every day and knows her customers. I had a grilled turkey sandwich with green chilis and it was fabulous! I wanted to go back every day. The salad was incredibly fresh, the potato salad was just like my mom used to make. It took all my willpower to resist the homemade toffee cake with cream cheese frosting, but I saw lots of others enjoying it. A home run!

Reviewed 27 March 2012

It is owned and run by two sisters, the name is deceiving, it is a soup, salad and sandwich shop second to none. Every day is a homemade soup, specials and great service. I have eaten there so often they know me by name, even after moving away for 7 years, and coming back, they remembered me and what I like.

Reviewed 17 November 2011

I always stop here when in the area. Their food is great and their soups are delicious.

2  Thank redorgreen