“A Deli by any other name would”
Review of Schlotzsky's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Schlotzsky's
Ranked #988 of 1,819 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 7 October 2010

The one we went to was Menaul Blvd. I would have rated it a bit higher, but in our minds was the one in Austin which was a deli while this one was mostly a fast food place with lots of chicken type sandwiches. The best part of meal was the chips. But we were hungry so we did have to eat the rest

1  Thank BronxG

Reviewed 30 July 2010

The take out sandwiches here are huge and delicious--unbeatable!

Reviewed 5 October 2009

My mom and I used to go there on occasion. I love their sandwiches and their broccoli cheddar soup is killer. I'd recommend them to anyone who has a hankerin' for some decent have-a-hard-time-fitting-this-in-my-mouth sandwiches. Good stuff, hot food, decent price.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 24 November 2007

With so many other sandwich and pizza shops around, they must be doing something right to still be in business, but I wasn't very impressed. Nothing to complain about, either.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook