“Dependably amazing every time”

Anatolia Doner Kabab House
Ranked #189 of 1,766 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Dependably amazing every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

This is one of my favorite places to get a great meal every time. My favorite is the spicy lamb and the spicy chicken, but you really just can't go wrong with anything you order. I have lived around the US in some major cities, and this is one of my favorites. You will not regret it.

• Visited June 2014

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“A trip to the Middle East on our lunch hour!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

What could be better than a healthy taste of the Mediterranean during our limited lunch hour. the food was fabulous, the wait staff very quick, friendly and helpful - and the finishing touch of a bite of baklava - who could ask for more - it was delightful from beginning to end and having lived in the Middle East, I was transported to dining there for the short hour. Good food, good friends, good memories!

• Visited June 2014
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I recently ate dinner here on a Friday evening - the food was delicious and the service was excellent. It's traditional Turkish food with a New Mexican twist -- the large roasted green chile added to our plates was a nice touch and tasted wonderful. This is a brand new location for this restaurant, and while the dining room was fresh and nicely decorated, a little mood lighting would add to the charm. Overall, I highly recommend checking this place out.

New Mexico
“Absolutely delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

This is consistently delicious! We had the special which was the beef and chicken Doner Kebab dinner. For appetizers we had the babagonoush and falafel. It was fantastic! I can't wait to go again.

NOTE: The restaurant has recently moved around the corner onto Central Ave. (vicinity of 3rd & Central) into a larger space. Although the decor is not finished, the food continues to be absolutely delicious and well worth the parking effort to get to the restaurant. Be forewarned, the lighting is very bright and not really made for a romantic environment. I am hoping the owner refines the decor of the restaurant to match the wonderful taste of his food.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Abqnative
“The antidote to awful.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Anatolia is wonderful. The hummus is rich and flavorful, the Baba ganoush is in a class all it's own, the fresh, not from a can, clearly made in house dolmas put others to shame, the lamb is so tender and perfectly prepared it makes me happy just thinking about it. I hate baklava and I would happily eat an entire tray of Anatolia's baklava for my last meal.
I'm ranting, because I need the happy thoughts.
Last night I had dinner with friends at a local restaurant that was so horrible, so indescribably awful, so, just, BAD that as of 2 am I couldn't get to sleep because I couldn't get it out of my head. I got up and decided to write a review of that restaurant. After writing that review, I was depressed and needed happy thoughts. I thought of Anatolia, with the fantastic food, and I was suddenly in a happy place. So I decided to write about it. I'm sleepy and not sure how coherent this was, but I do know one thing, I'm going to Anatolia for lunch tomorrow.

Visited March 2014