“Slow slooowww slooooooowwwwwww”

Ranked #1,127 of 1,776 Restaurants in Albuquerque
New Mexico
“Slow slooowww slooooooowwwwwww”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I'm confused! The staff is wonderful and the kitchen constipated beyond belief! It took 30 minutes before our order was taken (6 parties in front of us) and 36 minutes to get our food, according to the time on the receipt. Food came out for 7 parties in a matter of a few minutes, which means over half the tables were waiting and waiting and waiting and ..... My noodles were badly overcooked and the meat sparse. The front of the house staff was great. The kitchen staff was abysmal. Never coming back!

• Visited February 2014

Albuquerque
“Consistently good”
Reviewed 17 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This is a favorite for good food and friendly service. I usually order the Orange Peel Chicken. Quantity is enough to eat half and take the rest home in a to-go box.

Visited December 2013
Arizona
“Just good”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Ate here the first night I arrived in Albuquerque. I ordered take-out. The menu had a large selection of items, but I settled on Teriyaki chicken. It was pretty good, but just didn't have the taste that I had expected. I would try other choices if I were to go again. The ambiance was very nice, and the girls at the take-out section were very helpful.

• Visited October 2013
Albuquerque
“Yuk”
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

Terrible food, long wait. High priced, poor value. Tried it twice with a long timespan in-between. The last time we went I saw a customer fishing out lemon wedges with his bare hands at the drink station. Filthy!

Visited June 2013
Santa Fe
“Not a great experience”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Pei Wei usually offers a good meal, quickly, at a decent price. We stopped in for lunch and were a bit disappointed. Lettuce wrap was just ok; Pad Thai wasn't as flavorful as at other restaurant locations. Iced tea was so weak -- it tasted like flavored water. Usually I enjoy Pei Wei, but this visit was not so good. Maybe they were having a bad day, or the manager was gone -- something was off.

• Visited July 2013