“Great place with super friendly staff!”
Review of Albuquerque Baths

Albuquerque Baths
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

We went there for a massage and it was absolutely wonderful!! Such friendly and professional staff. The massage was absolutely subleme!!! Thank you!

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

I needed a massage desperately and made an appt for a 90 Aromatherapy Massage including a foot treatment. $109. Plus tax and gratuity. Excellent treatment. I told my therapist Michelle what was ailing me and she did exactly what I wanted. The pressure was just right as she expertly navigated my pain away. I soak prior to going in and love the patio area and cold plunge pool. A little oasis in the middle of downtown. I have been before and will be back!

1  Thank Lisa D
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I decide to treat myself to a 30 minute massage. This place looks nice. I request a Swedish therapeutic massage on my back and shoulders. I tell them I don't care for Deep tissue massage (no Shiatsu, or pressure points). They don't listen. The woman pushes on my back hard, pushing her knuckles into my lower back. I am in extreme pain for 3 weeks. My legs are numb and I have extreme nerve pain in my lower back. After two weeks of bed rest, I finally recover. I consider myself lucky to have escaped permanent damage. Don't be fooled by the nice pictures. Don't get injured like I was.

5  Thank Wink J
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I visited recently with a couple of friends for a relaxing start to our evening. We are all busy moms and we needed some much needed rest time that was affordable. We each purchased the 30 minute message and soak. When we walked into check in we were greeted by the most amazing aromatherapy instantly relaxing. We were shown to a clean nice locker room with some robes and slippers and were given our locker keys. The tub was great. Their were others there, but it wasn't crowded or weird. I loved my message and she was very professional. All of us were really satisfied and relaxed. It was cold out, and perfect weather for a hot tub. We were able to get ready in the locker room for the rest of our night out. It was a lovely experience.

2  Thank Esti G