“Absolute best massage, hot tub, sauna, cool dip in ABQ!”
Review of Albuquerque Baths

Albuquerque Baths
Reviewed 6 November 2017

I've been frequenting ABQ Baths for several years. It far surpasses Betty's Bath in tranquility, cleanliness and overall treatments. The showers and baths are exceptionally clean, the hot tub is communal, but I've never seen it crammed with folks. I don't like cold dips, but this one is just the right temp to relax, not freeze. The sauna is relaxing and tranquil. I've tried at least 10 different therapists over the years and I would recommend them all. Lounging outside is so quiet and relaxing, I like reading a book on the second patio after my treatment. Best staff, best amenities, best price, I love this place!

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Ahhhhh this place is amazing! Quietly hidden in the middle of a not so quiet shabby area of down town ABQ. A little piece of heaven surrounded by high walls gorgeous plants calming water features and a delicious lavender fragrance, oh wait that's me. I just received a 2 hour head to toe massage/lavender oil scrub absolutely wonderful. Definitely recommend a little R and R.

1  Thank Sariah E
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Yes, you want to go here. My husband and I stayed in Albuquerque for two nights on our way west on Route 66. We hiked this morning and decided to go here this afternoon. It is a lovely, peaceful place to spend a couple of hours. We were able to go early and use the outdoor Jacuzzi and patio before our massages. What a great place to unwind. And they have showers, bathing suits, robes, slippers....everything you need. We got the head to foot, 120 minute massage and it far exceeded expectations. Ask for Divina!

2  Thank tootski
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

We went there for a massage and it was absolutely wonderful!! Such friendly and professional staff. The massage was absolutely subleme!!! Thank you!

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

I needed a massage desperately and made an appt for a 90 Aromatherapy Massage including a foot treatment. $109. Plus tax and gratuity. Excellent treatment. I told my therapist Michelle what was ailing me and she did exactly what I wanted. The pressure was just right as she expertly navigated my pain away. I soak prior to going in and love the patio area and cold plunge pool. A little oasis in the middle of downtown. I have been before and will be back!

1  Thank Lisa D