“Great New Mexican Food”

Sadie's of New Mexico
Ranked #14 of 1,768 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Soups
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dallas, Texas
“Great New Mexican Food”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

My friend, along with the two women working the desk at the hotel I was staying, recommend this place. Come hungry due to the LARGE portions served. I had to bring back my leftovers and gave them to the two women at the hotel! Fast, friendly service. You won't be disappointed!

Lubbock, Texas
“Good food-too much of it!”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Food was great but the portions were over the top! I ordered a stuffed sopaipila a la carte and it was still way too much food. Tasted great, though. Guacamole was also excellent. Service was fast and friendly.

• Visited November 2013
“Great food, friendly service”
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

I took the recommendation of the waitress and ordered a burger against my better judgment (since it's a Mexican restaurant, I was originally going to order something.. Mexican) and it was absolutely delicious. I had a side of chili with it which was also great. One word of warning: the salsa they bring you is pretty spicy... would probably be labeled "hot" in most grocery stores. But it was still very good, in my opinion. Everyone was very friendly and attentive.

Wichita, Kansas
“A must stop and enjoy! Wow!!”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Had an amazing dinner with awesome customer service. We ordered al a carte, our burrito (the brisket) was so delicious and came with beans, chip, and included hot soft sopapillias. The best part the price was a steal! I love good food and had exactly that and the portions are huge!!! It's been quite a while since I have had great food, great service, and at a great price all at the same time! This is a must stop.

“Great food”
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to Sadie's. They have Great food, great service, and great Margaritas! Warning: salsa is very hot!